For the Sake of the Call

...A small glimpse into the life of a girl who adores her Savior, Christ, and finds her delight in serving Him.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States

I'm the eldest of five children in my family and love them all dearly. :) I've been a Christian since the age of five and have served in church ministry alongside my family for the past fifteen years. I love to sing and enjoy playing violin, piano, and harp, among other instruments. I've worked in the worship ministries of this area since the age of seven. I think I've found one of my life works in composing music; the Lord has sent many songs to me, and I'm trying to be faithful to share them with those for whom they were meant. I teach music lessons several days a week and have realized what a joy it is to influence so many children and others for good. Soon, I'll be opening a music store, Hearts' Home Acoustics, in Boerne, Texas with some precious friends. We'll specialize in exellent instruments and will have a music school, too. I've just graduated from Louisiana Baptist University with a major in Christian Education, a major in Music, and a minor in Bible Studies and Theology. What a blessing to have completed that chapter in my life! Last, but certainly not least, I'm now engaged and soon will be marrying my best friend. How abundant is God's goodness...

Friday, July 06, 2007

I just wanted to say...

"Yes, I'm still alive, and despite my shameful lack of words during these past many months, I love you all dearly."

...Truly, I do, dear ones.

God be with you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Paige said...

I love you, Miss Amy! I'm flying home tomorrow night...let me know when you're free to do dinner and a movie...or just dinner...or just a movie. I'm not particular. I'm up for anything as long as I get to see you.

Hearing your voice on my voicemail last week made my day. Waikiki couldn't begin to compare! ;)

July 08, 2007 11:28 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Wow...I've been in a conference every single day this week until today. I'm sorry that I didn't find this until now. I'd still love to meet up with you. We'll try for a movie or something. :) I hope you had a wonderful trip, and I can't wait to hear about it all. :) Love you so dearly!

Blessings Always,
Amy

July 15, 2007 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home