For the Sake of the Call

...A small glimpse into the life of a girl who adores her Savior, Christ, and finds her delight in serving Him.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States

I'm the eldest of five children in my family and love them all dearly. :) I've been a Christian since the age of five and have served in church ministry alongside my family for the past fifteen years. I love to sing and enjoy playing violin, piano, and harp, among other instruments. I've worked in the worship ministries of this area since the age of seven. I think I've found one of my life works in composing music; the Lord has sent many songs to me, and I'm trying to be faithful to share them with those for whom they were meant. I teach music lessons several days a week and have realized what a joy it is to influence so many children and others for good. Soon, I'll be opening a music store, Hearts' Home Acoustics, in Boerne, Texas with some precious friends. We'll specialize in exellent instruments and will have a music school, too. I've just graduated from Louisiana Baptist University with a major in Christian Education, a major in Music, and a minor in Bible Studies and Theology. What a blessing to have completed that chapter in my life! Last, but certainly not least, I'm now engaged and soon will be marrying my best friend. How abundant is God's goodness...

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Dear Ones,

I know I've not been here very much lately...Forgive my seeming lack of care. In truth, I love visiting with each and every one of you, and I regret that I've been so insurmountably busy, these past many days. Promise me you'll not hold it against me forever. :)

As I know all of this will seem gibberish, just trust that I will post more worthy things very soon. :) You're all so good to me...Thanks for being there.

Farewell, dears!

3 Comments:

Blogger Paige said...

Amy! I just had a brilliant beyond brilliant idea! Since we're both graduating soon-ish, we should totally get an apartment together! Then, if neither one of us gets married, we can live happily ever after as the crazy cat ladies, after we get a lot of cats, of course. You can teach piano, and I'll be the friendly old librarian!

Wonderful, no? Or we could live together until we BOTH get married (double wedding? ;p) and be the godparents of each other's children, which would also be wonderful! :p

Can you tell I miss you?

CALL ME!!!! I'M HOME!!!!

Love you!

December 17, 2006 8:28 PM  
Blogger Paige said...

P.S. I want a copy of that new picture of us!

December 20, 2006 11:02 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

I think I can do that. :)

I love you, sweet girl, and I'll try to regain my usual state of life very soon, so that I can be better about writing here. :)

'Til later then... much love.

December 23, 2006 2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home